Salesforce Support Services
It’s a common story that many SME’s have a Salesforce system, yet they don’t need a full-time Salesforce administrator or on-going Salesforce Support. By allowing this to happen, it leaves the option of employing someone on a part time basis, or pulling an existing employee away from their full time role to get a handle on the basics, but this doesn’t need to be the case and this is where Purus Consultants can support your business! You can hire us by the hour to take care of all your Salesforce administration needs for you and your organisation. We can provide you Salesforce Support on a regular basis or it can either be for a one off project, it all comes down to what suits your business needs the most. Purus Consultants can support you with basic admin tasks, ensuring you get the most out of your investment, whilst also keeping your employees focused on what they do best. Whether you need data from tradeshows uploading a few times a year, a set of reports and dashboards being built or if you need to configure your Salesforce to capture and create leads directly from your website? Purus Consultants can help!
Our Salesforce Administration RequestsWe receive a wide range of Salesforce administration requests from our clients, so we have listed just some of the common requests, which we receive:
Customisation of fields and page layouts
- Ensuring that your Salesforce is setup to capture the information that is important to you.
Report & Dashboard Building
- See all of your key metrics in one place and receive regular automated updates.
Defining your security model
- Control who sees what, and what your user can do.
Automation of everyday tasks and alerts
- Want to know when a big deal has closed or automatically put tasks into your team’s diaries, then automation will do this, taking the mundane emails and tasks off your desk.
- Importing, cleaning and duplicate management.
Custom Apps and Objects
- Streamline your processes and get rid of spreadsheets by moving them into a custom built object Salesforce... i.e. Track Invoices, Manage Inventory, HR processes such as Job Applications, Staff Hours, the list is endless!