Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
We may use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
Cookies on this website
We may use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website.
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
- to recognise your computer when you visit our website;
- to track you as you navigate our website;
- to improve the website’s usability;
- to analyse the use of our website;
- to personalise our website for you
Third party cookies
When you use our website, you may also be sent third party cookies.
Our advertisers/service providers may send you cookies. They may use the information they obtain from your use of their cookies:
- to track your browser across multiple websites;
- to build a profile of your web surfing;
- to target advertisements which may be of particular interest to you.
Our advertising services providers may send you cookies for the purpose of enabling the service of advertisements based on your previous visits to our website.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies.For example:
- in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking“ Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting“ Block all cookies” using the sliding selector;
- in Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking“ Tools”, “Options”, and un - checking“ Accept cookies from sites” in the“ Privacy” box.
Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.