Connect your entire workforce, products and customers on one unified platform, and deliver amazing on-site service when you employ Field Service Lightning by Salesforce. Helping field workers manage their schedules and stay on top of their jobs has never been easier with the Field Service Lightning mobile app and communications service. When you choose Salesforce Field Service Lightning for your business, you’ll have the right tools you need, making managing work orders, scheduling, and your mobile workforce so much easier.
The Benefits of Field Service Lightning
- Represent your field service technicians and add details about their availability, skills and service territories when you create service resources and service crews.
- Represent the regions where your technicians can work with multi-level service territories.
- Monitor the location and status of product inventory, warehouses, service vehicles, and customer sites
- Schedule one-time or recurring work orders for customers. Add information about technician preference and required skills and parts
- Create maintenance plans and templates that will standardise your field service tasks
- Generate service reports to keep customers informed about service progress
Salesforce Field Service Lightning with Purus
Whether you wish to implement Service Cloud, Sales Cloud or Pardot, Purus offer bespoke implementation, development, support and training services that can be tailored to the needs of your business.
Salesforce Field Service Lightning Features
Field Service Lightning Core Features
Get access to a suite of standard objects that you can find in Setup and as tabs in Salesforce. Make up the core field service features with these objects, including work orders and service appointments.
Field Service Lightning Managed Package
Salesforce managed package offers advanced scheduling capabilities and builds on the standard objects. This also includes:
- A scheduling optimiser. This will allocate resources to appointments in the most efficient way possible, and accounting for technician skill level, travel time, location, and other factors
- A dynamic scheduling console that offers dispatchers and supervisors a bird’s-eye view of all scheduled appointments
- Out-of-the-box scheduling policies and triggers that help you customise your scheduling model and display preferences