We are proud supporters of The Children’s Society, who work and campaign tirelessly to support disadvantaged children and teenagers across the UK.
Additionally, Leanne is a volunteer speaker, so if you would like to hear more about the work The Children’s Society do, please drop Leanne a line to book a talk at your office or event.
UK Based Work
The work involves:
- Supporting children at risk from abuse and sexual exploitation, working hand in hand with them to directly change their own stories through frontline support
- Providing a lifeline for destitute families, including the very basics for survival
- Providing support for young runaways and victims of sexual exploitation
- Helping hundreds of thousands of young carers have a proper childhood
- Supporting and speaking out for unaccompanied asylum-seekers and victims of trafficking
- Providing life-changing therapy and counselling for teenagers and young adults struggling with mental and emotional health issues
The Children’s Society are looking for Corporate partners across the UK to work with. Want to get involved or find out more? Contact us or The Children’s Society to find out how.
For further information please visit www.childrenssociety.org.uk